- A team representing IOI Acidchem won 1 Gold Award in the ICC Convention 2018 with their Vapour Absorption Chiller project.
- IOI Pan-Century won “Exceptional Achievement” in the Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award 2016/2017 in its exemplary performance in protecting the environment and promoting sustainable development.
- IOI Acidchem achieved ISO 5001 Energy Management System certification.
- IOI Acidchem achieved MS 1480:2007 Food Safety System according to HACCP system certification.
- Recertification of IOI Acidchem & IOI Esterchem to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- IOI Esterchem achieved FSSC 22000, GMP+ B2 & MS 1480 certification.
- IOI Acidchem acquired Derichem.
- IOI Acidchem,had a surveillance audit extended to Derichem and IOI Esterchem for ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- IOI Oleo was awarded Best-In-Class Oleochemical Producer in Anugerah Industri Sawit Malaysia 2015/2016.
- Acidchem achieved FSSC 22000:2005 certification.
- Esterchem started its first commissioning and delivery.
- Esterchem (M) Sdn Bhd changed its name to IOI Esterchem Sdn Bhd.
- Acidchem International Sdn Bhd changed its name to IOI Acidchem Sdn Bhd.
- IOI Acidchem was awarded Excellent Achievement in Environmental Performance in Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award 2014/2015.
- Venture into production of new fatty esters & specialty oleo derivatives under IOI Esterchem (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Acidchem won 1 Gold & 4 Silvers in CICM Responsible Care Award 2013/2014.
- Embraced the "Go Green" philosophy by harvesting solar energy from the sun through photovoltaic cells. Registered for Solar Power Generation with the Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA).
- Acidchem achieved GMP Q7A certification from National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB).
- Acidchem participated in ICC Convention and won Gold with 2 stars.
- Awarded 4 Golds in the Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award 2012/2013.
- Acidchem won 5 Golds in CICM Responsible Care Award 2012/2013.
- IOI Oleo won the Best Innovation Award in the Commodity Industry Awards 2013.
- Acidchem, Derichem and Pan-Century Oleochemicals achieved RSPO SCCS certification.
- IOI Oleo won the Best Oleochemical Factory Award for the third time from the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB).
- Received 2 Gold Awards & 3 Silver Awards in CICM Responsible Care Award 2012.
- Awarded Best-In-Class in the Anugerah Industri Sawit 2012.
- Acidchem and Derichem achieved ISO 22000 : 2005 and ISO 22716 certification.
- Pan-century Edible Oils achieved RSPO SCCS certification.
- Pan-Century Edible Oils commissioned a new Bulking Installation.
- Received 2 Platinum Awards, 1 Gold Award & 2 Silver Awards in CICM Responsible Care Award 2010.
- Acidchem completed migration to new ERP system, SAP.
- Acidchem received 2 Platinum, 1 Gold and 1 Silver for the Chemical Industries Council of Malaysia’s (CICM) Responsible Care Award.
- Acidchem filed the Drug Master File for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) to FDA.
- Became world’s largest oleochemical producer following its acquisition of Pan Centurty Edible Oils and Pan Century Oleochemicals.
- Entered a 40% joint-venture with Peter Greven of Germany to form Peter Greven Asia Sdn Bhd.
- Acidchem won the Best-In-Industry Company for the Commodity Industry from the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities.
- IOI Oleochemical Industries Berhad is privatized by its parent company IOI Corporation Berhad.
- Acidchem achieved ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Acidchem achieved GMP B2+ certification.
- Acidchem achieved HACCP/GMP certification.
- Acidchem, Derichem & Stabilchem attained ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 accreditations.
- Derichem & Stabilchem achieved HACCP/GMP certification.
- Acidchem achieved GMP+ certification.
- Palmco Holdings Berhad changed its name to IOI Oleochemicals Industries Sdn Bhd to better reflect its identity as a member of the IOI Group.
- Acidchem & Derichem upgraded their ISO 9002:1994 to ISO 9001:2000.
- Acidchem’s Fifth Series of Fatty Acids & Glycerine Plant came on stream. Biggest producer of Fatty Acids & Glycerine in Asia.
- Expanded oil palm plantation businesses through acquisition of Unipamol (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Pamol Plantations Sdn Bhd. Total plantation hectarage increased.
- Palmco became a subsidiary of IOI Corporation Berhad.