The Company participates in the Malaysian Oleochemical Manufacturer’s Group (MOMG) e-benchmarking on Environment, Safety and Health that is monitored by the Malaysian Productivity Council (MPC).
• To understand strength and opportunity of own organization.
• To assess and measure organizational performance on critical factors that drive business success.
• To compare performance and processes against organizations in their industry and the best organizations around.
• Members have opportunity to network, to share and to learn.
• Improve learning process that can give strategic advantage.
In addition we submit data on a yearly basis under the Responsible Care Program under the purview of the Chemical Industries Council of Malaysia (CICM). CICM is a member of the Responsible Care Leadership Group under the International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA), which oversees the global implementation of Responsible Care.